Plastic Surgery Symposium (free!) at Harvard Med 10/23/10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kdverma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, this should be a GREAT event. It's open to all undergraduates, medical students, and residents. If you are in the northeast definitely try and make it. Registration is free, but required at the website below. Also check out more info about the event at the website.

*What: Harvard-Northeast 2010 Plastic Surgery Symposium.

REGISTRATION IS FREE BUT REQUIRED; please register at https://sites.google.com/site/harvardplasticsurgerysymposium/ where you may also find more information about the event.

*When: Saturday, October 23rd 2010; 9:30 am - 2:30 pm

*Where: Harvard Medical School, Carl W. Walter Amphitheater, Tosteson Medical Education Center, 2nd floor 260 Longwood Avenue Boston MA, 02115

*Who: John Mulliken MD; Julian Pribaz MD; Dennis Orgill MD, PhD; Yoon Chun MD; Bernard Lee MD; and Chienwei Eric Liao MD, PhD.

*Why: Learn more about the innovations in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery from the very leaders in the fields of pediatric plastic surgery, face transplantation, breast reconstruction, and microsurgery. Network with attendings and residents in the Harvard plastic surgery program, and connect with other medical (and pre-medical) students from across the northeast interested in plastic and reconstructive surgery.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Symposium Poster1.jpg
    Symposium Poster1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 173
Wish I could make it! I was recently at MGH doing a visiting clerkship and had a chance to work with some of these physicians. They are great teachers and I'm sure it will be an amazing symposium. What a great opportunity.:thumbup: