Program-Specific Info / Q's Pittsburgh OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ot2bexoxo

Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone heard anything from Pitt yet? Or does anyone know how long following the notification that applications are under review it typically is before a decision? Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I actually just heard back today that I got in! I received an email on October 31st saying my application was under review and then received the acceptance email this morning at around 11:20!

Hi! I actually just heard back today that I got in! I received an email on October 31st saying my application was under review and then received the acceptance email this morning at around 11:20!
Congrats!! I got the email this week that my application was under review, so hoping to hear soon :)

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats!!! do you remember when you submitted?
I submitted 10/22 and got the email that my application was under review about 2 weeks after that if that helps for timeline! Still waiting on a decision 🤞

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted 10/22 and got the email that my application was under review about 2 weeks after that if that helps for timeline! Still waiting on a decision

oh nice!! i submitted like nov 3 ish i think so i don’t expect to hear for a bit but it’s nice to know that’s about when you heard! good luck :^) !!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted to Pitt's OTD program on October 28th!! I plan on going there in the fall. I completed my application on August 24th, and I got an email saying my application was under review on October 25th. Good luck to everyone :)

I was accepted to Pitt OTD today at around 2:40!! Good luck to everyone <3