[Pitt Students] A quick question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quix

Herr Professor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm about to submit my secondary to Pitt (did my pre-med there and am working with the UPMC CRISMA Lab (while teaching at Point Park and CCAC)). I was hoping to find someone currently at Pitt who is willing to give my secondary essays a quick review - I want to make sure that I'm answering the questions they had in mind.

The first question asks about a moral/ethical dilemma, so I wrote about a case consult I was involved with while completing my doctorate in health care ethics.

The second asks about contributing to diversity, and I wrote about the experience I've had as a non-trad (e.g., years of experience in health care, teaching, etc., etc.).

Anybody willing to give a few minutes of your time to do a quick proof? Buddy, old pal?

EDIT

Incidentally, I decided not to post this in the pre-allo forum because I was hoping to get feedback from someone who has already completed the process and got into the school I'd like to attend.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm about to submit my secondary to Pitt (did my pre-med there and am working with the UPMC CRISMA Lab (while teaching at Point Park and CCAC)). I was hoping to find someone currently at Pitt who is willing to give my secondary essays a quick review - I want to make sure that I'm answering the questions they had in mind.

The first question asks about a moral/ethical dilemma, so I wrote about a case consult I was involved with while completing my doctorate in health care ethics.

The second asks about contributing to diversity, and I wrote about the experience I've had as a non-trad (e.g., years of experience in health care, teaching, etc., etc.).

Anybody willing to give a few minutes of your time to do a quick proof? Buddy, old pal?

EDIT

Incidentally, I decided not to post this in the pre-allo forum because I was hoping to get feedback from someone who has already completed the process and got into the school I'd like to attend.

Those essay topics sound analagous to the ones that I used- don't worry about them. I don't think I can be much help reviewing your papers (just because the adcom liked my application does not mean that I know what the adcom prefers) but rest assured that writing about what you wrote about should be just fine.

I wrote about some of my unique experiences during undergrad for the diversity question and a situation that arose during volunteering for the ethical dillema one.

Good luck w/ your application.