physics

richard86

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on how to study for Physics. I have the big review notes from the Kaplan oat course and the subject tests. However, I have been scoring really low (270-280s) on their physics subject tests. I feel like the questions on these practice tests are so difficult. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to study for this section? Should I continue doing kaplan practice problems to improve? Or is there another book (examkracker's or destroyer perhaps?) that I should read and do questions in to help improve my score? Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

I have the same problem. I have taken all the subject tests that come with the Kaplan course. My scores have been averaging above 300 in every subject except General Chemistry and Physics. My Phsyics scores are down around 260-270. My highest one was 290.

Physics is the only section that I've made notecards for with formulas and stuff, but even after studying them, I still did bad on the practice sets.

I've heard that the physics on the real thing is pretty basic. I have the destroyer, but haven't gone through it yet. I hope it helps!

Thanks for the reply BYUI, physics is the only section where I have made my own index cards to memorize concepts and formulas also. I have also been scoring 300+ in other sections, and physics seems to be my only problem. Hopefully we'll improve our scores by the time we take it. I'm registered to take it in late August btw.