Physics Equations

anguyen531

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Kaplan MCAT document that has all the physics formulas listed? I had it but I misplaced it somewhere..Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

I have it, and could send to you through emails. PM me your email address if you still need it.

Are there formulas that are given to you on the OAT? I can't imagine you have to memorize every formula that you would need... right?...

I took physics this past summer and our professor didn't make us memorize a THING which is going to bite me in the butt when I take this... good thing I kept all of my notes

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there formulas that are given to you on the OAT? I can't imagine you have to memorize every formula that you would need... right?...

I took physics this past summer and our professor didn't make us memorize a THING which is going to bite me in the butt when I take this... good thing I kept all of my notes

Unfortunately, we DO need to memorize the equations for physics, math, and G-chem. However, when I took my test, the equations I needed to figure out most of the physics/math/gchem problems weren't anything too abstract. That's not to say you won't need ANY abstract equations tho, since for my test, I had a heat engine's problem for physics :(