PHILADELPHIA: Spring MCAT Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Manasir

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm currently studying for the MCAT to take at the end of April 2018 and am looking for a core group of people to study with 2-3x a week. I live in the University City Area in a building that has awesome study spaces but am willing to travel within Philly. Hoping to do mostly content review and then review answers to practice tests/ go over strategy once we get closer to test date. Let me know if you're interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone! I'm currently studying for the MCAT to take at the end of April 2018 and am looking for a core group of people to study with 2-3x a week. I live in the University City Area in a building that has awesome study spaces but am willing to travel to Philly. Hoping to do mostly content review and then review answers to practice tests/ go over strategy once we get closer to test date. Let me know if you're interested!

I have a friend looking to study for the MCAt for his test in April and he really needs a study partner! He's here in Philadelphia area as well! Would you be interested? He usually studies at La Salle University!

Members don't see this ad :)