Philadelphia Short-Term Rental for Rotations, Modern townhome in a great location

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LinseyOD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a physician, and remember how difficult it was to find affordable short-term housing for rotations, especially when traveling.

We put our fully-renovated second home in Philly on Airbnb recently, and our first two bookings were med students! This gave us the idea to advertise it at local med schools and on SDN to give med students the opportunity to book it for away rotations.

Our home is a fully furnished 1 bedroom townhouse in the Pennsport area of Philadelphia. It is near public transportation, and for Philly, the on-street parking is actually pretty good, and you don't need a parking pass. Check out our listing, and we are wiling to work with you to negotiate a reasonable monthly rate. My husband and I commuted to Drexel and Penn, respectively from this area. It is also walkable to lots of great restaurants. It is right near a park, and we do allow small, well behaved dogs with an additional deposit.

When not rented, we spend time here enjoying the city!

Updated, modern Trinity home in great location - Houses for Rent in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thanks,
Linsey

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: