Philadelphia, looking to sign a lease in June

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

salsasunrise123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am starting my postbac work at Drexel this June and am interested in finding a roommate(s). I am fairly open as to where I want to live in the Philly area, am not a smoker, and am not loud. I will be in my first year of postbac so I will be studying most of the time so I doubt I will be much of a disturbance. If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am starting my postbac work at Drexel this June and am interested in finding a roommate(s). I am fairly open as to where I want to live in the Philly area, am not a smoker, and am not loud. I will be in my first year of postbac so I will be studying most of the time so I doubt I will be much of a disturbance. If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks.
I have a room available in South Philly. Clean. Nice neighborhood. All amenities. Interested?

Members don't see this ad :)
How long are you looking to rent it out for? Can you send pictures and provide price and address? Thanks.