Phase 2 interview/rejection emails

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ghpharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody received any interview/rejection email for phase 2 yet ?

Members don't see this ad.

Phone interview 03/20

Rejection 03/22

Onsite interview 03/27

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Received a video interview offer on Tuesday 3/19 around 1700 (submitted at 0900) for tomorrow Thursday 3/21.

Received a denial Thursday 3/21 and another Friday 3/22

Last edited:
Two video interviews (received the 20th and 22nd). One rejection (received 21st)

Received one rejection on 3/21. One interview invite today, the 22nd.

Only phone interviews: 2, waiting for 1 more program, no rejections yet. All managed care residencies

Received a video interview offer on Tuesday 3/19 around 1700 (submitted at 0900) for tomorrow Thursday 3/21.

Received a denial Thursday 3/21 and another Friday 3/22
do you mind telling me which programs you heard from?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, so far I've had 2 responses (1 rejection from VA Northern California and 1 interview invitation to UMC of Southern Nevada).
Has anyone heard anything from the following programs:
1. Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
2. UC Irvine Health
3. CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
4. Lucille Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
5. Washington Hospital Healthcare System

Also keeping yall updated:

I have friends who have heard from Vidant in NC, Penn Med, Inova Fairfax, Winter Haven in FL, and Cone Alamance

Reactions: 1 user
would you mind sharing which programs?

Video Interview at
Sarasota Memorial- Sarasota, FL
Methodist- Memphis, TN (2 rounds)

Rejection at
Texas Health- Dallas, TX

Has anyone heard from any other Critical Care or Emergency Medicine PGY2s?

Video Interview at

Rejection at
Texas Health- Dallas, TX

Is this for PGY-2?

Video Interview at

Rejection at
Texas Health- Dallas, TX

I only heard from Methodist and Texas for rejections haha, so I'm in the same boat of complete silence.

***EDIT*** All programs, including PGY-1/2 and PGY-2s are now posted!!

Hi everyone,

For Phase 1 there was a spreadsheet of the available programs which tracked the dates which interviews and rejections were offered. I've created the same for Phase 2 here: . I have added all the acute care, community, and managed care PGY-1s and will be doing more later (unless someone would like to help with the other PGY-1 and PGY-2 categories, that'd be great!).

Please comment either here or on the spreadsheet for it to be updated as you hear from various programs! It is not an editable spreadsheet just to be safe and avoid accidentally deleting data. Also, let me know if I have any mistakes.

Best of luck :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
The inova i assune was an offer?
All of those were offers, none were rejections. Also had a friend who got offers from the Detroit Peds Program Akron Peds Program and Memorial Hermann. All are skype/video interviews

Olathe, KS interview was today.

Received rejections from Maine VA and LMH in KS today as well. Put on the "alternate" interview list for St Luke's in Magic Valley, ID yesterday. Rejection from Nebraska VA on 03/22

No word from St Joseph in Denver, CO or Ascension St Elizabeth in Wisconsin.

All of those were offers, none were rejections. Also had a friend who got offers from the Detroit Peds Program Akron Peds Program and Memorial Hermann. All are skype/video interviews
When did they hear back from Akron? I haven't heard anything from them. =(

Hey guys, so far I've had 2 responses (1 rejection from VA Northern California and 1 interview invitation to UMC of Southern Nevada).
Has anyone heard anything from the following programs:
1. Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
2. UC Irvine Health
3. CHA Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
4. Lucille Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
5. Washington Hospital Healthcare System

I heard back from Hollywood on Monday, UCI on Tuesday, and Scripps mid last week.

anyone heard anything on Cincinnati childrens or rainbow and babies?

I've heard nothing from Rainbow Babies. I'm going to put them on my list, it may be pointless to have a list of people I haven't heard from, but it's all I got at this point.