PharmD scholarship for the 1st year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD2024

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been accepted into a school, and they offered me a scholarship for my 2020 year $50,000. However, they told me that if I hold many acceptance offers 7 business days of accepting this scholarship, I will no longer be eligible to receive these funds. My case here is that I prefer another school which gives me an interview next week. I wonder that should I still continue the interview while still accepting the scholarship offer? I just want to see can I get in my 2nd school as my preference? Thank you and stay safe

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I have been accepted into a school, and they offered me a scholarship for my 2020 year $50,000. However, they told me that if I hold many acceptance offers 7 business days of accepting this scholarship, I will no longer be eligible to receive these funds. My case here is that I prefer another school which gives me an interview next week. I wonder that should I still continue the interview while still accepting the scholarship offer? I just want to see can I get in my 2nd school as my preference? Thank you and stay safe

This isn't really a question for the Pharmacy School Specific forum unless you wish to share the programs on an anonymous forum. I'll leave it here for now.

As for the scholarship, what would be the cost difference between this school vs the others? Assuming all costs are the same then take the scholarship and forget about the other programs. If you do this then congrats, you earned $50,000 that wont accumulate compounded interest for the next working years of your life upon graduation. At that, you may qualify a second time the following year (depending on the scholarship, not much detail to go off of but again, assuming).

Go to the cheapest accredited program.