Pharmcas question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goheel

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hmm, for some reason, the post didn't show up. Here it is again, I'm filling out the Pharmcas this summer. If I received 2 semesters of physics, due to my AP score, how do I put that on the pharmcas? Do I need to?, since the credits do show up on my transcript.

Members don't see this ad.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there is an option when you put in your completed courses. These options are like pass/fail, honors, withdrawn, ap etc...
I think you should put in everything exactly like it is appeared in your transcript. For AP courses pharmcas won't count them to the GPA calculation then.
I hope this helps.

I was reading the instructions and it says to list the courses "exactly as they appear on your transcript". I remember some people on the board stating what a pain it was because you had to do the same work twice. Let's see what some experienced SDNers have to say.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, do I have to send stuff like SAT scores, AP scores to pharmcas? Can I send the transcrip myself to pharmcas, or I have to get the school I'm taking the prerequisites to do it?

Originally posted by MALA
I was reading the instructions and it says to list the courses "exactly as they appear on your transcript". I remember some people on the board stating what a pain it was because you had to do the same work twice. Let's see what some experienced SDNers have to say.

Enter the course information for each college as it appears on transcript. If you went to multiple schools and the transferred courses are carried over you can ignore them. You only enter the courses that you actually took at each school. This info was from PharmCAS.

I don't see why anyone has to enter the same work twice, with the exception of changing in progress or future courses to completed after you finish them but generally that's not too many courses you would have to do that for.