Pharmacy School T-Shirts....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkyrx

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Speaking of t-shirts... ;)

How many Pharmacy School t-shirts do you own so far? I'm only 11 weeks into my first semester and I already own at least 4 and have a few more on the way. They are constantly passing signup sheets around during class and I can't ever say no! :laugh: Are the numerous t-shirts a common thing or is it just at our school?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been tempted, but so far I bought one shirt that says "drugs are my life" and a pair of boxer shorts that say "Rx rated". Snpha sold a cute shirt this year that was the evolution of a pharmacist. It had an alligator going through a cycle - 1PD, 2PD, 3PD, 4PD then pharmacist. I really liked it, but I can't afford to buy every shirt.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't seen anything other than tshirts and sweatshirts so far from our school. I think boxers are a great idea! I love the "evolution of a pharmacist" idea!

dgroulx said:
I've been tempted, but so far I bought one shirt that says "drugs are my life" and a pair of boxer shorts that say "Rx rated". Snpha sold a cute shirt this year that was the evolution of a pharmacist. It had an alligator going through a cycle - 1PD, 2PD, 3PD, 4PD then pharmacist. I really liked it, but I can't afford to buy every shirt.
I got that "Drugs are my life" shirt too. I thought it was too cute. I really liked the ASP one from last year that said "We take drugs..." and on the back it said "seriously" It seems like they keep coming up with great shirt ideas! So far I only own 1 shirt. But I was thinking about getting just a UF sweatshirt.

I have "Drugs are my life" shirt too, but I don't go to school in FL. I got the shirt from KY, so maybe it's KY thing?

letjin said:
I have "Drugs are my life" shirt too, but I don't go to school in FL. I got the shirt from KY, so maybe it's KY thing?
On the back it says University of Florida and has a gator with a capsule so I'm pretty sure that the Drugs are my Life may have been taken from somewhere else but this shirt was made for UF students. :)

bananaface said:
Speaking of cute pharmacy paraphanelia, graduated shot glasses that read P1, P2, P3, P4, Pharm.D. are fun.

i sooo think we need to do that... as a class fundraiser.. maybe a KY fundraiser... and the p1s have to have the highest drink line!!

i just found out from a new pharmd at work, that at our school about 10 years ago.. they had a shirt that said:

"Pharmacists do it with a grinding motion"

now i'm not exactly sure how that flew past the dean.. but hey.. hehe

theres the Lo-Chi shirts we've talked about getting for those of us who dont make Ro chi, and they'll say "how low can you go"

Mags said:
i sooo think we need to do that... as a class fundraiser.. maybe a KY fundraiser... and the p1s have to have the highest drink line!!

i just found out from a new pharmd at work, that at our school about 10 years ago.. they had a shirt that said:

"Pharmacists do it with a grinding motion"

now i'm not exactly sure how that flew past the dean.. but hey.. hehe

theres the Lo-Chi shirts we've talked about getting for those of us who dont make Ro chi, and they'll say "how low can you go"
that lo-chi shirt sounds absolutely fantastic!!!!