For Sale Pharmacy Pronto Pass MPJE Federal law Flashcards $60

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doe_eyed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

So I am selling the latest version of Pronto Pass "quickcards" for the MPJE. For this exam they made a set that comprises cards and paper. The paper portion is state specific statutes in the form of a larger booklet of paper and a stapled leaflet (state law review) with roughly 80 questions. Then there are federal law flashcards/quickcards. This all sells for $130 (before shipping.)

The flashcards are the best part of this set. However, the law review helps guide your focus when it comes to reviewing the larger "manual." If you are interested in becoming licensed in Rhode Island, I Will include the leaflet consisting of 84 additional state law review questions for an additional $10. They did not send me a good state statute book, so trust me when I say you wouldn't want it anyway. Contact RI board of pharmacy and they will send you one with a blue cover. It will actually contain relevant information and will enable you to pass the MPJE (unlike the crap I received.)

PM me if interested in cards. Minimal markup and I never folded them.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: