Pharmacy Material Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aless

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good, well explained reviews?
I'm currently a 3PD and in less than 8 months I will be starting rotations. I gotta say I forgot A LOT of the stuff from 2PD and my class notes not only contain a lot of fluff but in my opinion the material my school provides could be better explained.

Any thorough but WELL EXPLAINED reviews/materials/videos that you would suggest? (don't have to be free, I'd be willing to purchase as long as it's high quality material)

I bought a KAPLAN Naplex Review 2019 but didn't really care for it, if I have to be honest.

Members don't see this ad.

You're willing to purchase? You're paying 6 figures to attend pharmacy school... You better bring it up your professors and have them provide them with proper material wtf.

Honestly rxkrafted you could have saved your opinion for yourself … .-.
If we all thought like you did, than no one would need PCAT review, NAPLEX reviews, etc. Everyone has a different style of learning and we all need a different approach. No need to spread your negative vibes.

Anyways, bumping this post as I would like to hear if anyone could suggest some good reviews, I'd appreciate it :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not even trying to be rude. I would suggest you look over the NAPLEX book you purchased because it should highlight testable material and things your preceptor may ask you. I'm just saying take advantage of being a student and utilize the school for resources because you are paying them a lot of money. Its good to interact with professors especially since you mentioned that the information the school supplies could be better explained.

The best resource is updated clinical guidelines. Followed by up to date and your usual lexi micromedex. Pubmed for the primary literature. Pharmacist letter if you have access.

These 4 yo 5 tools are more than enough to get you through appes.

Good luck