This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDoc6

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help and advice on what would be best to spread the word in doing a webinar or talk on helping give advice to pharmacy students nationwide? I'm a recent grad and upset that many students can't find jobs and our job market being very saturated so wanted to take time out in doing a mentoring webinar or talk event.. I won't charge or anything so it'll be free.. just upset that a lot of my past classmates and friends are having a hard time and want to prep the 4th years to know what to expect and what they need to do to be successful.

I would appreciate any advice, thoughts, suggestions!!

Thanks!
-A recent grad and successful working pharmacist

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
People in business, accounting, finance, art, medical, nurse, etc... are saying the same thing. I have relative and friends who recently graduated can't find jobs. People are having a hard time to find jobs. Perhaps, we should advise pp not going to school at all?

Let the law of supply and demand play its role.

Who said life is easy?

People in business, accounting, finance, art, medical, nurse, etc... are saying the same thing. I have relative and friends who recently graduated can't find jobs. People are having a hard time to find jobs. Perhaps, we should advise pp not going to school at all?

Let the law of supply and demand play its role.

Who said life is easy?

Agree, we are at the point where getting jobs is all about who is willing to do more, relocate more, take the less pay, etc.