Pharm Docs I need your Help!!! (pls recommend some current/interesting drug topics)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LestatZinnie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to do a pharmacology essay and would like some input from the drug experts (thats right...YOU GUYS!!) :)

Please recommend some interesting drug topics that I can write a 5 page double space essay on....please do not be too detailed in terms of technicality or pharmaco jargons. Topics such as "adverse effects of ritalin on kids", or "therapeutic effects of marijuana", etc are what I'm looking for. Thanks!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

LestatZinnie said:
I need to do a pharmacology essay and would like some input from the drug experts (thats right...YOU GUYS!!) :)

Please recommend some interesting drug topics that I can write a 5 page double space essay on....please do not be too detailed in terms of technicality or pharmaco jargons. Topics such as "adverse effects of ritalin on kids", or "therapeutic effects of marijuana", etc are what I'm looking for. Thanks!! :laugh:

Use of fuzeon for treatment of HIV. It is a brand new fusion inhibitor. This could be an interesting topic. You can also try, the use of clarithromycin for treatment of chlamydia in prevention of Coronary artery disease.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the ideas everyone!! :laugh: