Pharm Class of 2007/2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Temple University School of Pharmacy

Members don't see this ad.

Got into USC!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohio State University
Class of 2008!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been accepted to MUSC!!! I can't wait until August!

Finally, I've got accepted to UIC! See you in the fall!!

Newbie here but just had to post this, I just got accepted into Howard U. Class of 2008 and I'm totally excited!!
Congrats to everyone else!

I will be attending NSU this fall! Class of 2008!
I was accepted last Dec. and can't wait for school to finally start!

Congrats to everone :)

PMart

Congrats PMART..glad to see someone else in here is gonna be going to Nova

Hello ApothRM,

Thanks and congrats to you too! I guess I will see you at orientation!

Oh by the way, would you happen to know what time we will have classes each day? I was told we would be in class from 12:30 or 1pm until 5pm each day. Thanks in advance for any info you may have.

See you soon
PMart

I hear the same..I hope that is the case considering Im gonna try to commute for my first year. I'm suppose to have lunch with a p1 sometime next week.. I'll pm you with any new info.

ApothRM

Thanks !
I will be commuting also, it shouldn't be too bad once we get used to it.

PMart

So far it looks like I will be the only one on this forum going to Texas Tech!
I don't know who's in for a bigger shock, me or Amarillo ... :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally, I get into Nevada College of Pharmacy, class of 2007! Good luck to the rest of you who are still in the waiting process :). Hard work sure pays off, guys! :)

Hi!
I'll be going to UCSF in the fall! Yay for UCSF C/O 2008! I look forward to meeting all of you when orientation comes around..so soon! =)

Oregon State University here, see you in the fall!

Add me on to HICP! =) Anyone looking for a roomate??

Hi,
My name is Jen and I'll be going to UCSF in the fall. UCSF c/o 2008!!

please switch me from uop to USC please :)

hi, i'm julie. can you please add me for UCSF? thanks =)

Please add me to the University of Maryland.

PS: Any lurkers out there also attending Maryland? Feel free to PM me if so!

I will be going to wayne state, Detroit. So if anyone is going there too, contact me.

Spartan676

Following suit of Shanana...any lurkers who will be attending South Dakota State, feel free to PM me! Thanks. :)

University of Maryland please..

btw, what is a "bump"?

sle008 said:
...what is a "bump"?

When a thread drops off to another page because nobody's been posting in it for awhile and you want to bring attention to it...you **bump** the thread to the "top" of the forum by posting in it.

oh thanks..that clears things up

Finally after all this waiting~~ got into Western U...yay quite excited! But still awaiting USC waitlist status...chances aren't too good tho :( but im still happeeeeee :) :D ;) :p

OMG....add me to USC, IM IN!!!! I never thought this time would come...yayyayyayayaya! :) :D ;) :p :cool: :laugh: :love:

Hey people,

I'm Biba and I'll be attending the University of Toronto Faculty of Pharmacy in September. So excited! I noticed there's no one here from any pharmacy schools in Canada...hopefully that'll change soon. :)

Peace!

BTW, does any one know where to get the Pfiezer guide to careers in pharmacy?

Queen B, I half-way added you to the list...I'm in the middle of moving to Arizona right now, and I'm short on time. I'll fix it when I get a chance, but my internet will not be connected in AZ until August 6th. :eek:

See you all next week!!!! :thumbup:

Have fun on your move! :D

I just found this website-please add me to USC! Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm Shane, currently a 4th year at UC Irvine doubling in bio and chem. I only have a year left before I apply and it would be great if you geniuses can give me some advice on what I should do in order to stand out in the application process. I'm kind of in the dark. My gpa is in the gutter...I'm struggling to keep a 3.3 and I just started doing research this spring. I know I need to get some pharmacy action but what else can I do to stand out from those ppl who have a 3.5 and stuff. Any thing would help!!! Oh yea, USC ppl...I would love to hear some advice from you trojans. USC is my first choice. University of Shane's Choice =) Thanks a bunch!!!

UOP here i come

ALSO:

My fellow UOP Class of 2007ers,

I need to switch my PharSys I Discussion (Friday 2-4PM) because I go home every weekend. Anyone without a Friday discussion willing to switch please email me, it's really easy, only a phone call needed. I am willing to compensate ($$) the charitable soul. Thanks alot!

[email protected]

pls switch me from HICP to MCPHS-Worcester...thanks.

put me down for WesternU Class of 2008 =]

To add another school in the list.

Add me in the SUNY at buffalo, thanks !

former Tappers, still at SC =)

Add me for Midwestern- Chicago

I just got accepted to Temple's pharmacy program for the upcoming fall. I am looking for a Russian roomate (girl). Feel free to reply. :)