PGY4/CA3 Anesthesia Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khanico

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I am looking for an open anesthesia PGY4/CA3 spot. I would also be happy to take a CA2 or even a CA1 if available/offered. I do not mind any location and adapt/move very easily and quickly. I will be available as soon as July 1st.

Here is some basic information about me:

I am 30. I graduated medical school in 2010. I completed all USMLE Steps 1 (231), 2CS (PASS), 2CK (221), and 3 (214). I have recently presented an abstract at the International Anesthesia Research Society. I have an MBA earned with honors and a MS degree in hyperbaric medicine as well. I went to an excellent college on a full tuition scholarship, majoring in molecular biology in 2005. I am fluent in German.

I am coming from a rigorous, excellent (in education and case difficulty) program that, unfortunately for me, has been a terrible fit for me. If you would like to know more details, you can private message me. I have nearly completed all of my ACGME required minimums in Spinals, Epidurals, TPNB, Special Situations Complex, Vaginal Delivery, Cesarean Section, Pain Evaluations, Patients less than 12/3/3months, Intracerebral Open, and will likely have Intracerebral finished this month as I am on a neurosurgery month. I have also completed my required ICU months. I feel comfortable doing very difficult cases for any category listed above and more, but I would not mind repeating any of these rotations. The more experience the better!

Please let me know if you need any more information. I am currently in the process of collecting letters of recommendations. Thank you for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: