PGY-2 Family Medicine Program-NW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NW Kid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey-

One of my intern classmates is leaving to pursue a career in a different discipline; we are sorry to be losing her, and her departure has nothing to do with the program itself.

We have been having trouble finding truly qualified applicants for this person's position, so I thought I'd put out some feelers. We are a super-star program, and want super-star applicants!

We are in the Pacific Northwest, in a major metropolitan area. We are unopposed, and not an academic medical center. We are a small hospital in a large health system that really looks after its employees and has a strong mission. The clinic is 5-star.

The faculty is super-cool, the learning is great, and it is an AMAZING program.

Please let me know a little about you and your situation if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am very interested in this position. I did 1 year of FM in an ACGME accredited program and finished last July. Please send me more information about this position and how to apply. Let me know if you need my personal email address. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
please check my massage to you. I am interested in this position.

I am also very interested in learning how I can apply for this PGY-2. I have recently completed my PGY-1 year at a rigorous and competitive program in the Midwest, where I presently reside. Please send me more information. Thanks.

I am completing my second year of general surgery in bronx NY. I M very interested in the position if it is still open. I have been looking for a opening in family medicine especially a un aposed position. Please let me know if it still available .
Thank you .

Last edited:
Hello, I am waiting to receive a response from you in regards to the FM PGY-2 vacancy, if it is still available.

Hello,

I am a graduate of an American medical school, and would love to apply. Please contact me when you have a chance.

Kind Regards

PsychiatryRes84

I am interested in the program. I completed an internship year and would love to go into a second year spot. I am originally from the NW also and would love to live close to home.

HI I m currently doing prelim medicine,I really in need for next year position,can send me the details please?

Hi.

I tried to PM you but your storage for PMs is full.

I have completed my PGY-1 and some of PGY-2 year at an FM program in the south. Excellent program, faculty and training. Unfortunately I had to leave due to family/personal reasons including a difficult pregnancy and baby. And currently the program has funding issues.

I am now fully prepared to start again into a PGY-2 position, and your program sounds ideal.

I have completed USMLE Step 3 and I am very passionate about Family Medicine.

Please do let me know either way if your program still has an opening.

Many thanks,
DocIntern

Hi I am very interested in this position I am about to complete a PGY2 general surgery program in UC Davis CA, however decided to switch my career, please let me know any if this position is still available and what can I do to apply for it? Thank you very much in advance,

Sincerely

Dr Frost

Hi, I'm interested in this position. I am an US citizen. I have completed all three USMLE steps and ECFMG certified. Please send me more information and how to apply at [email protected]
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.