Position Wanted PGY-1 prelim positions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bagheera

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am a US citizen interested in any open Prelim positions. I graduated medical school in 2013. I am ECFMG certified. USMLE step 1: low 230s, USMLE step 2ck: High 240s, USMLE step 2cs: pass. All exams were on first attempt. I have 7 months of USCE. I have 3 LORS. Please message me or post in the thread as I will be willing to go anywhere . Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Man, those are decent scores, you should have matched somewhere.

Hi Proven, thanks. I did not apply to the match this year as I went to school in Asia, and while waiting for paper work, and all that stuff, as well as not having my step 2ck score, I decided it was not worth applying and wanted to wait until I had everything in. I am still hopeful I can find a spot somewhere for the yr , even though the chances are less than .05 percent lol... thanks again

Members don't see this ad :)
I am still available for any pre-lim positions should there be any openings. Thank you.

If anyone knows of any open pre-lim med positions please message me as I am still looking.