Perfusionist applicant stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gsrimport

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I wanted to know if there are any perfusionists, perfusion students or perfusion applicants on this site. I have looked over a few programs for my wife and on www.perfusion.com and it mentions that minimum GPAs range from 2.5-2.75. I would like to know what kind of GPA would make a competitive applicant in the perfusion programs. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

gsrimport said:
Hi,

I wanted to know if there are any perfusionists, perfusion students or perfusion applicants on this site. I have looked over a few programs for my wife and on www.perfusion.com and it mentions that minimum GPAs range from 2.5-2.75. I would like to know what kind of GPA would make a competitive applicant in the perfusion programs. Thank you.

i met a girl last semester who got into the perfusion program at texas heart institute. she had a BS and her prereq GPA was like a 3.5

other than her i have not met anyone else. ive heard that many applicants have prior medical experience such as OR nurses and RT's.