Pennsylvania MPJE ProntoPass materials for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

pixyfaygo

Hi again everyone!

I sold my ProntoPass materials for NAPLEX, but now I am looking to sell my ProntoPass materials for the PA MPJE. I bought the flash cards from the website for $130.

I also bought a CD-ROM from a professor that gave a law review at my school for $55. The CD-ROM is available at www.mpjemadeeasy.com. It contains a "mock MPJE" exam by providing 50 questions and then after each question, the answer is given along with why all the other choices are incorrect. The CD-ROM was especially helpful because it was very similar to the MPJE.

I would like to get ~$90 for the ProntoPass and CD-ROM. Please send me an email if interested.

Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi again everyone!

I sold my ProntoPass materials for NAPLEX, but now I am looking to sell my ProntoPass materials for the PA MPJE. I bought the flash cards from the website for $130.

I also bought a CD-ROM from a professor that gave a law review at my school for $55. The CD-ROM is available at www.mpjemadeeasy.com. It contains a "mock MPJE" exam by providing 50 questions and then after each question, the answer is given along with why all the other choices are incorrect. The CD-ROM was especially helpful because it was very similar to the MPJE.

I would like to get ~$90 for the ProntoPass and CD-ROM. Please send me an email if interested.

Thanks everyone!

are you still looking to sell anything? please let me know.