Pelvic exam during general anesthesia ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all so much.

I have for years been explaining to my wife about the reality of the medical establishment...to no real avail. I have worked in hospitals and been an EMT working as a paramedic. My wife like so many women just generally trusts all doctors and medical facilities, believing they always have her best interest at heart.

This thread, with the narcissistic, arrogant, demeaning attitudes so readily exposed has finally opened her eyes. She has had a few surgeries and now understands why I asked her to formally write out that no under anesthesia exams will be performed unless necessary and only by the doctor she hired.

She gets it and is as disgusted as I am. In fact she said she is done with all asymptomatic visits...I am so very thankful to you all.
Lol, this guy is telling his wife to skip wellness exams because of some random thread on the internet. Do you believe in the illuminati and 9/11 being a hoax, too? You should put all your savings into gold while you're at it.

You know this website is for actual medical professionals right? Not someone who has "worked in many hospitals" as a janitor or whatever you did.

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you all so much.

I have for years been explaining to my wife about the reality of the medical establishment...to no real avail. I have worked in hospitals and been an EMT working as a paramedic. My wife like so many women just generally trusts all doctors and medical facilities, believing they always have her best interest at heart.

This thread, with the narcissistic, arrogant, demeaning attitudes so readily exposed has finally opened her eyes. She has had a few surgeries and now understands why I asked her to formally write out that no under anesthesia exams will be performed unless necessary and only by the doctor she hired.

She gets it and is as disgusted as I am. In fact she said she is done with all asymptomatic visits...I am so very thankful to you all.
The VAST majority of the time the patients best interest is at heart. There are very few actual predator physicians, and she will be putting her health at risk by not getting regular checkups.

Reactions: 1 users
do you really think they'd choose anesthetized patients to perform pointless exams on, when there are countless volunteers to do so? if they're doing an exam on an anesthetized patient, I'm pretty confident someone it would be necessary.
The truth is...the arrogant and narcissistic attitudes here...(and these voices are only "potential" doctors at that) reveal much. "I'm pretty confident it would be necessary"...yep, as long as the doctor thinks so...to cover their ass and to do pretty much whatever they want in as they relish the control they have over someone that trusted them foolishly.

Members don't see this ad :)
ya i'm busting my ass learning all this **** because i relish the control i have over people
doctors haven't been in charge for a while

Reactions: 1 user
Lol, this guy is telling his wife to skip wellness exams because of some random thread on the internet. Do you believe in the illuminati and 9/11 being a hoax, too? You should put all your savings into gold while you're at it.

You know this website is for actual medical professionals right? Not someone who has "worked in many hospitals" as a janitor or whatever you did.

Don't care. What I do relish is this type talk, revealing just how little the medical establishment cares about the people they say they care about. What has been openly revealed is that either very early in the training you all view patients as less than human or maybe the type people that choose this profession just start out that way.

If performing a pelvic exam without advising the patient while the patient is vulnerable and is not offered any type of informed consent...why is it considered such a simple gesture and really causes no harm by those abusing their position and the patient...why is it such a secret? Lying is not new territory by medical staff.

This act is criminal and in any other setting anywhere the perps would be held to a serious offense...but because the arrogant and narcissistic protect the arrogant and narcissistic.

I love it that the well educated can act so childish and lash out with insults as you chose to do... because you read something written by another...and it doesn't line up with your arrogant and demeaning patient position.

I was four years old when the trusted doctor violated me...and it was a four year olds word against a highly regarded doc...gee how you think that worked out? Guess who will never trust doctors or anyone in the medical field after all the years of experience I have now seeing the establishment protect itself over the patients.

Don't care. What I do relish is this type talk, revealing just how little the medical establishment cares about the people they say they care about. What has been openly revealed is that either very early in the training you all view patients as less than human or maybe the type people that choose this profession just start out that way.

If performing a pelvic exam without advising the patient while the patient is vulnerable and is not offered any type of informed consent...why is it considered such a simple gesture and really causes no harm by those abusing their position and the patient...why is it such a secret? Lying is not new territory by medical staff.

This act is criminal and in any other setting anywhere the perps would be held to a serious offense...but because the arrogant and narcissistic protect the arrogant and narcissistic.

I love it that the well educated can act so childish and lash out with insults as you chose to do... because you read something written by another...and it doesn't line up with your arrogant and demeaning patient position.

I was four years old when the trusted doctor violated me...and it was a four year olds word against a highly regarded doc...gee how you think that worked out? Guess who will never trust doctors or anyone in the medical field after all the years of experience I have now seeing the establishment protect itself over the patients.
I'm really sorry that happened to you.

Im sorry you were abused as a four year old, but that means every doctor in the United States is also abusing their power how?

An informed consent does not explicitly cover every single thing done in an operation. It is not abuse for a medical student to do an exam under anesthesia, it is for medical educational purposes. Medical students routinely participate in surgical procedures without the explicit consent of the patient. That is implied when you sought care at a learning institution, if you don't like students participating in your care then you should say so before going under OR here is a better idea, go find a doctor that doesn't work at a medical center with a primary goal of education.

I am not going to convince you most physicians are honest, moral people with the patients best interest in mind. You have already made your mind up on the subject. It is just sad you are using this thread as "proof" of that. Students need to learn. That is how doctors are made. They don't fall from trees as fully competent physicians.

Im sorry you were abused as a four year old, but that means every doctor in the United States is also abusing their power how?

An informed consent does not explicitly cover every single thing done in an operation. It is not abuse for a medical student to do an exam under anesthesia, it is for medical educational purposes. Medical students routinely participate in surgical procedures without the explicit consent of the patient. That is implied when you sought care at a learning institution, if you don't like students participating in your care then you should say so before going under OR here is a better idea, go find a doctor that doesn't work at a medical center with a primary goal of education.

I am not going to convince you most physicians are honest, moral people with the patients best interest in mind. You have already made your mind up on the subject. It is just sad you are using this thread as "proof" of that. Students need to learn. That is how doctors are made. They don't fall from trees as fully competent physicians.

None of these things are implied, they are explicitly included in the consent forms which all patients sign.

Bipolar bear, I'm not sure what happened to you, but we're certainly not defending the sexual assault of children.

None of these things are implied, they are explicitly included in the consent forms which all patients sign.

Bipolar bear, I'm not sure what happened to you, but we're certainly not defending the sexual assault of children.
The consents at your institution may have something written in them about students explicitly but the ones at mine only say a myriad of individuals in different roles will be involved in your care.

And I said it above but I am sorry he was abused as a child, I wish that would never happen to anyone ever.

violated you how? like feeling up your scrotum to make sure that your testicles dropped to prevent you from getting cancer? because 4 year olds understand what being violated means amirite

What a weird thread. You guys are so special haha!

It sounds like you should obtain some counseling.

violated you how? like feeling up your scrotum to make sure that your testicles dropped to prevent you from getting cancer? because 4 year olds understand what being violated means amirite
Can you stop?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The VAST majority of the time the patients best interest is at heart. There are very few actual predator physicians, and she will be putting her health at risk by not getting regular checkups.

That scare tactic you just used...is why men want to become Gynecologists...women have historically been easier prey. They willingly submit to invasive, embarrassing and humiliating exams, while men question them and will not so readily just submit...even to the threats of death "because your genitals will kill you". Contrary to the way the medical establishment has sold it...vagina's don't need yearly supervision any more than penises do.

ya i'm busting my ass learning all this **** because i relish the control i have over people
doctors haven't been in charge for a while

Yep. and the money...who do you think you are fooling anyway?

That scare tactic you just used...is why men want to become Gynecologists...women have historically been easier prey. They willingly submit to invasive, embarrassing and humiliating exams, while men question them and will not so readily just submit...even to the threats of death "because your genitals will kill you". Contrary to the way the medical establishment has sold it...vagina's don't need yearly supervision any more than penises do.
Listen you don't need to lecture me on the historical and present injustices women have faced from the medical community, I'm probably the only person here who actually knows about them and gives a ****. I'm also one of the only people who has been defending you so I don't appreciate your tone.
I suggest you do more research before you make such broad statements. Lack of Gyn exams in the LGBTQ community is a huge problem so I have an idea of what happens when women and transmen don't go out of fear, and that's why there is such a high rate of cervical cancer in those populations. I don't have a problem with your wife or anyone laying out exactly what they will and won't consent to prior to surgery, but refusing exams all together is very short sighted and leads to not detecting Gyn problems early which can be a huge problem when we start talking about cancer. I'm not even saying that she needs an annual pelvic but I would suggest that you 2 find a doc you are comfortable with and work out a schedule that everyone finds satisfactory.

Man, you just jumped the shark. I swear, I've said it before and I'll say it again: trolls just aren't dedicated to the art anymore. Many such as yourself will start off ok, and then too quickly play your hand.

It needs to be a nice simmer, like a slow cooker.

Re-register and start again.

They lose any possibility of any credibility if they truly believe it is in everyone's best interest to secretly invade someone when they are helpless...and much more inflammatory when others simply excuse this behavior or defend it. You want credibility and trust, properly police you own.

As far as the comment about ONE incident.

Hardly, during my SECOND vasectomy (because the first failed) I was cut by the doc after he asked if I felt the scrape (to test the local) each time he injected and asked (I think it was 3 times before he sliced me anyway) I said "I feel it"...then HE DECIDED that I COULD NOT FEEL IT because he had injected so much...WRONG as I screamed and jumped. Wife was there as a witness.(we always attend each others doc visits as real advocates / when told this cannot be allowed we both leave)...

My mother went in for pain in her abdomen when she was 35...the first genius put her on a milk diet...we moved to another state and the new doc diagnosed her with Regional enteritis...Guess what that year of treatment did for her disease.

In her 50's she went to a doc with chest pain and was diagnosed with what I believe was Pneumococcal Pneumonia...still had Chron's...and a year later after healing from the previous Pneumonia she got another X ray...the doc said it was nothing to be concerned with, go ahead on that vacation. She spent the entire time in the hotel room or on the bed. When she returned and had another X ray she they discovered lung cancer. The original doc, while I was with my mom in the hospital off handedly mentioned he had reviewed the wrong X rays. I was thinking...you have a career to protect and I only get one mom.

My wife when delivering our first born went just three hours and only used demorol... barely made a sound...lots of grunting, not much screaming. Once our son was delivered the doc tried to pull out the umbilical cord and he tore it...he kept doing this and was yanking it so hard and tearing it and her uterus...I witnessed this abuse, she was in the middle of a blood curdling scream when she just froze, eyes open and laid back. They had introduced something in her IV. Now she got to endure a D&C...spend hours in recovery, not see her first born for 14 hours and enduring completely unnecessary excruciating pain (un-comfort as docs like to call it). And thanx to this incompetent arrogant ass...she was denied the ability to breast feed (sedation drugs) I also thought she had died mid scream, was ushered out and wandered around for hours until I was told she was in recovery.

Last edited:
Listen you don't need to lecture me on the historical and present injustices women have faced from the medical community, I'm probably the only person here who actually knows about them and gives a ****. I'm also one of the only people who has been defending you so I don't appreciate your tone.
I suggest you do more research before you make such broad statements. Lack of Gyn exams in the LGBTQ community is a huge problem so I have an idea of what happens when women and transmen don't go out of fear, and that's why there is such a high rate of cervical cancer in those populations. I don't have a problem with your wife or anyone laying out exactly what they will and won't consent to prior to surgery, but refusing exams all together is very short sighted and leads to not detecting Gyn problems early which can be a huge problem when we start talking about cancer. I'm not even saying that she needs an annual pelvic but I would suggest that you 2 find a doc you are comfortable with and work out a schedule that everyone finds satisfactory.

Clearly you're just one of them.

kUUWRGR.jpg

TKzDAfG.jpg

74vrRUl.png

ER3RGwe.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Can you stop?
Just wow...This is exactly what I see exposed here. Ridicule and scorn for someone that dares to point out the nasties...the reality.

It seems the compassion and love from potential medical professionals is quite deep here.

Just wow...This is exactly what I see exposed here. Ridicule and scorn for someone that dares to point out the nasties...the reality.

It seems the compassion and love from potential medical professionals is quite deep here.

I look forward to the end of this manic episode of yours. At least I imagine you'll be less obnoxious during the downtime.

Clearly you're just one of them.

kUUWRGR.jpg

TKzDAfG.jpg

74vrRUl.png

ER3RGwe.jpg

Thanx for the true concern...really. But no thanx...the minute that the medical community can start offering guarantees and warranty's we will consider, but...the fact that only mutated cells turn to cancer...and that a mutated cell is one that may be damaged...makes using a scraper or brush the potential culprit. Th warranty and guarantee comment is tongue in cheek, in that a test and the results are a crap shoot anyway. Cancer could be elsewhere not tested and it could be the very next week when it might be able to be discovered.

One guarantee is that coercion for procedures that are denied will be attempted, rudeness is common and mistakes are made and covered up.

They lose any possibility of any credibility if they truly believe it is in everyone's best interest to secretly invade someone when they are helpless...and much more inflammatory when others simply excuse this behavior or defend it. You want credibility and trust, properly police you own.

As far as the comment about ONE incident.

Hardly, during my SECOND vasectomy (because the first failed) I was cut by the doc after he asked if I felt the scrape (to test the local) each time he injected and asked (I think it was 3 times before he sliced me anyway) I said I feel it...then HE DECIDED that I COULD NOT FEEL IT because he had injected me so much...WROMG as I screamed and jumped. Wife was there as a witness.(we always attend each others doc visits as real advocates or when told this cannot be allowed we both leave)...

My mother went in for pain in her abdomen when she was 35...the first genius put her on a milk diet...we moved to another state and the new doc diagnosed her with Regional enteritis...Guess what that year of treatment did for her disease.

In her 50's she went to a doc with chest pain and was diagnosed with what I believe was Pneumococcal Pneumonia...still had Chron's...and a year later after healing from the previous Pneumonia she got another X ray...the doc said it was nothing to be concerned with, go ahead on that vacation. She spent the entire time in the hotel room or on the bed. When she returned and had another X ray she they discovered lung cancer. The original doc, while I was with my mom in the hospital off handed mentioned he had reviewed the wrong X rays.

My wife when delivering our first born went just three hours and only used demorol,,, barely made a sound...lots of grunting, not much screaming. Once our son was delivered the doc tried to pull out the umbilical cord and he tore it...he kept doing this and was yanking it so hard and tearing it and her uterus...I witnessed this abuse, she was in the middle of a blood curdling scream when she just froze, eyes open and laid back. They had introduced something in her IV. Now she got to endure a D&C...spend hours in recovery, not see her first born for 14 hours and enduring completely unnecessary excruciating pain (un-comfort as docs like to call it). I also thought she had died mid scream, was ushered out and though wandered around for hours until I was told she was in recovery.
Ok, so the medical community is out to get you. Maybe you and your wife should just be each other's doctor and call it a day. Stop posting on here and maybe YouTube some illlumanati conspiracy videos. I hear the fluoride in the water ones are pretty good.

Thanx for the true concern...really. But no thanx...the minute that the medical community can start offering guarantees and warranty's we will consider, but...the fact that only mutated cells turn to cancer...and that a mutated cell is one that may be damaged...makes using a scraper or brush the potential culprit. Th warranty and guarantee comment is tongue in cheek, in that a test and the results are a crap shoot anyway. Cancer could be elsewhere not tested and it could be the very next week when it might be able to be discovered.

One guarantee is that coercion for procedures that are denied will be attempted, rudeness is common and mistakes are made and covered up.

Ain't no one understand what you're yammerin' about.

The stream of consciousness is unreal. Perhaps try taking your seroquel and try again tomorrow?

Thanx. You are defending sexual assault of an unwilling patient...FIRST DO NO HARM...sorry a medically unnecessary intimate exam performed on an unconscious person is doing harm, each time, every time no matter how you try to dress it up or spin it. If it was so innocuous the patient or a loved one would be informed openly, not subvertly by vague portions of release forms.

I am grateful for this revealing info and testimonies because I will use it for my families benefit.

I am grateful for this revealing info and testimonies because I will use it for my families benefit.

"Honey! Bi polar bear junior! Come quick!

Ok, now that I have you all here, I have some very important information to discuss. Namely, I was on this website called Ess Dee En, and it ain't nuthin' but a bunch of wannabe illuminati doctor types gatherin' to discuss their plan to fondle us all!

Grab the Reynold's Wrap and I'll grab the crate of spam and we'll meet in the bunker in 5 minutes.

Go!"

Regardless of if he's a troll or not, you don't have to be a dick to him

Thanx. You are defending sexual assault of an unwilling patient...FIRST DO NO HARM...sorry a medically unnecessary intimate exam performed on an unconscious person is doing harm, each time, every time no matter how you try to dress it up or spin it. If it was so innocuous the patient or a loved one would be informed openly, not subvertly by vague portions of release forms.

Lol, good for your family. You all sound like a stellar bunch. The family in the video is probably pretty similar to your clan, huh?

I look forward to the end of this manic episode of yours. At least I imagine you'll be less obnoxious during the downtime.

For obnoxious...see "performing pelvics on women while under sedation". The fact that anyone views an upset poster as obnoxious and does not see these exams on unwitting women as much more than obnoxious speaks volumes.

Lol, good for your family. You all sound like a stellar bunch. The family in the video is probably pretty similar to your clan, huh?

AHHH more love and compassion revealed from one who considers under sedation pelvics as nothing to concern herself with...after all the god doing the surgery is the only one really in control and the only one that can make these type of decisions... The patient if upset by it is unreasonable, obnoxious and just down right not being a good compliant and submitting mass of tissues we need to learn all about. That dignity stuff...so over rated sheesh.

No problem...I seriously appreciate the candor and what you all are so willing to reveal about yourselves and you motives.

We are really only here to take your money and touch your privates. But you know this already.

AHHH more love and compassion revealed from one who considers under sedation pelvics as nothing to concern herself with...after all the god doing the surgery is the only one really in control and the only one that can make these type of decisions... The patient if upset by it is unreasonable, obnoxious and just down right not being a good compliant and submitting mass of tissues we need to learn all about. That dignity stuff...so over rated sheesh.

You should move to Washington/Colorado, light up a joint, and watch Billy Madison and chill out.

Last edited:
We are really only here to take your money and touch your privates. But you know this already.

No...those are just the bene's. It's about ego and control, noted by how many obnoxious, flippant, arrogant jerks appear as little god's when people are seriously at peril and the most helpless.

I seriously appreciate that you show how little control you have of yourself. You are displaying the very traits I have experienced and am speaking about here.

No...those are just the bene's. It's about ego and control, noted by how many obnoxious, flippant, arrogant jerks appear as little god's when people are seriously at peril and the most helpless.

I know your wife doesn't want to go to see the doctor anymore, but have you ruled out seeing a psychiatrist yet?

dude you need to learn about proper use of apostrophes. thanx

Reactions: 3 users
The truth is...the arrogant and narcissistic attitudes here...(and these voices are only "potential" doctors at that) reveal much. "I'm pretty confident it would be necessary"...yep, as long as the doctor thinks so...to cover their ass and to do pretty much whatever they want in as they relish the control they have over someone that trusted them foolishly.

that's why there's this thing called professionalism and review boards.

can I get some lithium up in here

that's why there's this thing called professionalism and review boards.

Yeah...professionalism is acting 101...and review boards did a great job with Dr Levy

http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-...-settles-dr-nikita-levy-class-action-lawsuit/

How many times do these doctors get a slap on the wrist until eventually so many finally come out of the ridiculously embarrassing situation...

He is certainly not the only one. It's like the protectionism here, the foxes guarding the hen house. "Professional Courtesy"...gotta protect those careers, patients are just tools n parts.

Last edited:
holy crap 8000 women on the class action suit? I mean they paid out 190 million so I don't call that a slap on the wrist

Status
Not open for further replies.