PEI vs. Glasgow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohnaurcleo

Reaction score
Posting this for a friend, they would like as much insight as possible. Thanks!!

“I was accepted to Glasgow and have already paid my deposit and starting to really look forward to it. But today I was taken off the waitlist at Prince Edward Island and have 36 hours to decide where to go. My gut says Scotland even though I’ll save $60,000ish total by going to Prince Edward Island. I feel like Scotland is such a unique opportunity and has such a good large animal program (cows). Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated!”

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on where they would like to practice after graduation to me. Then after that, consider 60k is a lot of money for important stuff like housing. Curriculum differences may actually matter. And then the cultural considerations, especially if they want to travel during breaks; I'm under the impression it's hard if not impossible to leave PEI during the winter.

If they'd like to ask a Glasgow student any questions, then they are more than welcome to DM me any specific questions.