Pediatric Practice for Sale Southern California

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Transition Consultants

Doctor Practice Sales and Valuations
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are an employed pediatrician and have considered buying a medical practice, this could be an ideal opportunity. We currently have two pediatric practices which have come up for sale in Orange County California:

Practice A: This is a part-time practice (20 MD hours/week), collecting $350,000 annually and netting $180,000 annually, located in a great medical community. ~4,000 active patient charts with many new patients waiting. Ample space with four exam rooms and two physician offices. Referrals from other Physicians, Patients, PPO Directories, HMO Panels, and Hospitals. Located in a diverse community for 30+ years. Focus is on outpatient care for newborns through young adults. Minor procedures including immunizations, inhalation therapy, and hearing screening. Good payor mix. No hospital or call group rotation. Turnkey opportunity with Seller to help with transition to buyer.

Practice B: The other practice is a full-time practice collecting $700,000 and netting $300,000 annually; this one is located in a highly desirable coastal community. Primary care pediatric practice in an affluent area. Great work/life balance. There is minimal call coverage and inpatient care. Some immunization and pediatric respiratory therapy. Seller will help with the handover to buyer.

For details please call us at 800-416-2055 or visit our pediatric practice for sale page.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am a pediatrician looking to relocate to southern California and have a California medical license.Is either practive in a underserved area.I am on a H1B visa and need to complete my J1 waiver requirement.Call me ASAP at 516 4251002.

Ray Mun Loo