PCOM Reply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enveng1978

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who interviewed at PCOM on 1/22 hear back from them?

Members don't see this ad.

try secondary completed in september and still haven't heard anything...

me thinks you should be patient with PCOM, they don't seem to quick about anything...

Aacomas sent in late Nov.
secondary late dec.
interviewed 1/9/03
accepted 1/22/03

hope this helps.

best.

Members don't see this ad :)
helps me... realize they're *insert pissed off cuss word here*...

I sent them more than $100 in fee's and they refuse to give me definitive answers over the phone. I send letters.. no response, yet I hear about people who get secondaries in in december and found out acceptance by the end of January. BS

either reject me or its called a HOLD FOR INTERVIEW...

Thirteen other DO schools have their stuff together enough to ALL give me a response by now... PCOM should get off their high horse and give their applicants some respect and not just brush people under the rug...

PCOM admissions has not an ounce of decency or professionalism...

+pissed+

*awaiting JP response*

:( things will turn out soon. also i think i got the quick turn around b/c i'm a philly resident.

hang in tight.

Originally posted by tokie
:( things will turn out soon. also i think i got the quick turn around b/c i'm a philly resident.

hang in tight.

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I interviewed on Jan 9th also and was accepted on Jan 21st and I live in Florida. But already turned down the acceptance, so I hope one of you guys gets that spot. Just hang in there. Good luck.