PCO "standby"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

josehoan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a question. I just received an e-mail from PCO saying I was on "standby". It said that I was deemed acceptable but the class has filled. Has anyone encountered this situation or does anyone know if anybody's been accepted who was placed on standby? Any comment is appreciated. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

josehoan said:
Hi everyone, I have a question. I just received an e-mail from PCO saying I was on "standby". It said that I was deemed acceptable but the class has filled. Has anyone encountered this situation or does anyone know if anybody's been accepted who was placed on standby? Any comment is appreciated. Thank you

May 15 is the last day students can request a deposit refund, so there will probably more spaces opening after that. Another $500 is due June 1, so that could open up some more too.

josehoan said:

Hi Josehoan, I also received an email from PCO saying that I was on standby. Have you gotten any further information on what it means besides being on a waiting list. From what I was told, there were about 15 students on standby. If you have further information, please share. Thank you.

I just declined my acceptance to PCO, so one of you lucky students should get in!