PCO salus deposit extension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glaucisxtra

Reaction score
hello,
I was recently accepted to salus and my top choice(ICO) invited me to fill out my supplemental which I’m sure they’ll invite me for an interview. My question is, would salus give me an extension on the deposit due date? I want to interview at ICO before I make my final decision.

Members don't see this ad.

hello,
I was recently accepted to salus and my top choice(ICO) invited me to fill out my supplemental which I’m sure they’ll invite me for an interview. My question is, would salus give me an extension on the deposit due date? I want to interview at ICO before I make my final decision.

Sometimes you can ask for an extension. When was your interview at PCO and when did you get accepted? I also just scheduled my ICO interview!

Sometimes you can ask for an extension. When was your interview at PCO and when did you get accepted? I also just scheduled my ICO interview!
My interview was in September, they asked me to retake my oat and I did on 1/15/19. I got my acceptance on Wednesday (1/23/19). I’m finishing up my supplemental app for ICO. Hopefully they invite me to an interview within a day or 2 of receiving my supplemental.

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview was in September, they asked me to retake my oat and I did on 1/15/19. I got my acceptance on Wednesday (1/23/19). I’m finishing up my supplemental app for ICO. Hopefully they invite me to an interview within a day or 2 of receiving my supplemental.

Do you mind PMing me your OAT score? I'm afraid they're going to say the same thing and I should be hearing back from PCO this week.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations on the acceptance at Salus! I recently interviewed and expect to hear back next week. Could you PM me your stats so I can gauge whether or not I need to retake the OAT as well?
Thank you!

Hi, I am a current student at PCO. I recommend you consult with admissions. They are typically very understanding.
[email protected] 215-780-1400

Hi, I am a current student at PCO. I recommend you consult with admissions. They are typically very understanding.
[email protected] 215-780-1400
Honestly, I’m actually nervous to ask for an extension since it’s getting so late in the game. I don’t wanna risk loosing my seat over an extension so I’m just gonna pay my deposit and probably loosing :/

Hey, don't overthink it. I recently got accepted to PCO too (1/16) and asked for an extension and they gave me one. I'm probably going to ask for another one since I'm interviewing Nova 2/22. If you give them legitimate reasons they are friendly enough.

Hey, don't overthink it. I recently got accepted to PCO too (1/16) and asked for an extension and they gave me one. I'm probably going to ask for another one since I'm interviewing Nova 2/22. If you give them legitimate reasons they are friendly enough.

How long of an extension did they give you? Do you specify or do they just give you a fixed extension?

How long of an extension did they give you? Do you specify or do they just give you a fixed extension?
They gave me until the 15th and I asked them on Monday, but that was before I got my interview date with NSU. So I'll just email them again.

They gave me until the 15th and I asked them on Monday, but that was before I got my interview date with NSU. So I'll just email them again.

So they gave you a 2 week extension? You got accepted in 1/16. And you have 2 weeks and then another 2 weeks extension?

So they gave you a 2 week extension? You got accepted in 1/16. And you have 2 weeks and then another 2 weeks extension?
Yeah, more or less. I still haven't contact them for the interview so I'll let you know what happens lol

hello,

Hello, I have my own interview coming up next week because I literally just scheduled it for Salus and would love to know what kind of questions they asked since it is open file and how was it in general? I appreciate all your help!