PCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saucy74

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So what is considered a ridiculously high score? What is the highest composite possible, and what is the highest that anyone knows of anyone getting? Always curious...

Members don't see this ad.

I had a 98 composite score. So far, it hasn't done me much good. I have a 3.8 GPA, too. The down side is that I have no pharmacy experience. I had an interview and they couldn't see why I wanted to go into pharmacy when I haven't had any real exposure to it.

I figured that 99 percent was the highest, but I meant the raw score ... can people score 300? Is that unheard of?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by saucy74
I figured that 99 percent was the highest, but I meant the raw score ... can people score 300? Is that unheard of?

I suppose it is possible. The percentile to the scaled score is based on how people did on specific sections. For instance, I have a 270 on verbal which translates to 98%, a 262 on biology which is 98%, but my composite is only 244 which is also 98%.

I got a 94%. I hope thats good but alot of people hear do alot better. I assume there are people that are getting the lower scores.

I got a 99, composite was 249. I scored 306 on Biology which was a 99 also. Is anyone applying to Florida?