PCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beccala33

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their scores yet? The reason I ask is because if my score is going to come soon, then I am not going to register for the Jan. pcat until I see how I did. If it really is going to take my score 2-3 more weeks to come, then I am going to register sometime this week.

Members don't see this ad.

beccala33 said:
Has anyone gotten their scores yet? The reason I ask is because if my score is going to come soon, then I am not going to register for the Jan. pcat until I see how I did. If it really is going to take my score 2-3 more weeks to come, then I am going to register sometime this week.

No, not yet. Last time my score came on a Saturday! I'll let you know tomorrow :)

Members don't see this ad :)
beccala33 said:

It's 11/19/05 about 11:30 central time. The mail just came and there wasn't a letter from Harcourt in it.

CRAP

That doesn't necessarily mean that others won't get theirs today though. If anyone gets there's please let us know.

Slangindempillz said:
It's 11/20/05 about 11:30 central time. The mail just came and there wasn't a letter from Harcourt in it.

CRAP

That doesn't necessarily mean that others won't get theirs today though. If anyone gets there's please let us know.

Today is only 11/19 (not 11/20). I can't wait till 3pm to check my mail......Wating.......

janbran said:
Today is only 11/19 (not 11/20). I can't wait till 3pm to check my mail......Wating.......

HaHa, my computer somehow says 11/20/05. But I didn't get mine today is what I meant.

just checked my mail....no pcat scores :( But i really didnt expect them to come today anyways.

No PCAT Today.
So is delivered on a Saturday? no other day of the week? :confused:

It's not delivered just on Saturdays it's just that today (Saturday) is offically 4 weeks since we took it. Since we are all dying from the anticipation of getting our scores they will probably come at the end of the six weeks or even later! :p Hopefully not! I know I will be stalking the mail box! Hopefully they will be here on Monday or at least next week some time! Good Luck to everyone! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I am so NERVOUS....

I am going to attack the mailman when he comes...lol

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, you and me both. It's nice to knw that I am not the only one that's psycho about it! :) I am driving my boyfriend crazy-

Same here, no scores. I have been thinking about it so much that I dreamt I got my scores and they were all 90s with chem the highest at 99 but I know it's not true because I did the worst in chem!! Wishful thinking!

I live just outside of San Antonio, and no scores in the mail today!!!!! I will ask some of my friends who live in SA city limits to see if they received theirs yet.

starsweet said:
Same here, no scores. I have been thinking about it so much that I dreamt I got my scores and they were all 90s with chem the highest at 99 but I know it won't come true because I did the worst in chem!! Wishful thinking!

LOL, the other night, I dreamt that I made in the high 80s in reading comprehension. I was all like well I didn't do as bad as I thought.

THEN I woke up.

Life's a bitch

i just got off the phone with harcourt and they said that some were shipped friday and the remaining will be shipped probalby by the end of this week.

I got my scores!!!
No just kidding. I am in Fl. No scores today

usi said:
I got my scores!!!
No just kidding. I am in Fl. No scores today

That was so mean! :laugh: I actually got excited for a minute thinking my scores might have come in too!

henitz9 said:
i just got off the phone with harcourt and they said that some were shipped friday and the remaining will be shipped probalby by the end of this week.

Well Im sure that mine is probably in the second batch then...thats my luck:(

After calling Harcourt today, I was informed that ALL PCAT scores have been sent out on Monday. Yes, they claimed to have sent them out in ONE "batch". It seems as though they have a new story everytime!

I just talked to Harcourt, too, and no one there knew what I was talking about. They said they'd never heard of the PCAT. Apparently they just repair brakes and mufflers.

I'm starting to think this whole PCAT thing was a big scam and there are no scores.

that1guy said:
I just talked to Harcourt, too, and no one there knew what I was talking about. They said they'd never heard of the PCAT. Apparently they just repair brakes and mufflers.

I'm starting to think this whole PCAT thing was a big scam and there are no scores.

I wish. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have any of you guys registered for the January PCAT or are you all waiting for October scores like I am? :laugh:

starsweet said:
Have any of you guys registered for the January PCAT or are you all waiting for October scores like I am? :laugh:

I'm waiting for my October scores. Since a few schools I applied to don't accept the Jan PCAT, I'm praying that I did OK and wont have to retake it... eeeeek. :scared:

calrx said:
I'm waiting for my October scores. Since a few schools I applied to don't accept the Jan PCAT, I'm praying that I did OK and wont have to retake it... eeeeek. :scared:

I'm in the same boat! :scared:

starsweet said:
I registered because I waited to register for the Oct. pcat and I had to go out of town, which was expensive and a pain. I figure I will proably need to retake it anyway.

Well, PCAT scores were received in the San Antonio area today.(of course Harcourt is in SA) So I guess the rest of you will receive yours soon. Dont ask about my score :( Although I still like my chances :D Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Please don't ruin my Thanksgiving, please don't ruin my Thanksgiving... :scared:

Tuesday, November 22, 2005, DALLAS, TX, No scores today, looks like we'll get em tomorrow.

calrx said:
Ahhhhhhh!!!! Please don't ruin my Thanksgiving, please don't ruin my Thanksgiving... :scared:

I KNOW, I KNOW I KNOW AGHHHHHHHHH!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

calrx said:

SAME BOAT
Registration fee + $100 for hotel room + gas money drive for 3 hrs + snack and jelly beans. $$$$ I am tired of spending money! :mad:

I wonder how long it will take them to get to New Jersey? Maybe tomorrow...

chuks_pharmD said:
awwww....ouchhhhh..

please don't do that to me..I'm already dying here because of an heart attack..Naaah!!!jus kidding....but the first part is true :D ;)

I guess....somewhere in the upper 80s?????/

please tell me.....I'm dying to see mine too :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :

I wish it was that high, but I still think I'm okay. It's a bit lower than your guess because I slipped into a coma during the math section(or so it seems). All other sections are great and a 4 on the writing :D .
Today I'm going to be happy and tomorrow I will decide if I take it in Jan.
Good luck everyone.

wheelsonfire said:
I wish it was that high, but I still think I'm okay. It's a bit lower than your guess because I slipped into a coma during the math section(or so it seems). All other sections are great and a 4 on the writing :D .
Today I'm going to be happy and tomorrow I will decide if I take it in Jan.
Good luck everyone.

Cant you just tell us the actual number...pleeeeeeeeeeasssssse!
anyways, did you feel pretty confident about the test after taking it or did you score lower than expected?

megrxgirl said:
anyways, did you feel pretty confident about the test after taking it or did you score lower than expected?[/QUOTE

I wish I could tell you the number, but with all these folks posting 99th percentile scores, I kinda want to keep it to myself. I hope you understand.
I felt good about every section but math after I took it. It's been said over and over, but there's just not enough time for people like me that count with their fingers. I randomly answered the last 10 in that section.
I didn't put a number on my expectations, but I guess it fell in a range that makes sense.
Also, you dog is cute. It makes me laugh every time.

wheelsonfire said:
megrxgirl said:
anyways, did you feel pretty confident about the test after taking it or did you score lower than expected?[/QUOTE

I wish I could tell you the number, but with all these folks posting 99th percentile scores, I kinda want to keep it to myself. I hope you understand.
I felt good about every section but math after I took it. It's been said over and over, but there's just not enough time for people like me that count with their fingers. I randomly answered the last 10 in that section.
I didn't put a number on my expectations, but I guess it fell in a range that makes sense.

Yes I understand...I also feel like I did poorly on the math section.
Thanks for the complement on my dog he is a sweetie! I like him better than most people :p

wheelsonfire said:
megrxgirl said:

Oh lord... I'm really scared to get mine now. I know I bombed the chem section. :scared: