Pcat score invalidation question please help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmstudent34

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my pcat today and got a great score, however i have a huge problem. During my break i asked one of the proctors if i can leave the building to smoke a cigerette. He replied "sure no problem" i said okay and went to my locker got my cigs and my lighter and left the building i left my phone and all my papers inside the locker. Only taking my cigs i then left and went downstairs smoked a cig and ran back to the room when i returned the other proctor sitting on the desk asked me if i had left the building i explained to her that the other proctor said it was okay for me to leave and smoke, she said "for future reference you are not allowed to leave the building during the examination", will my test be invalidated?
If so can i protest the invalidation? The only reason i left is because i asked the first proctor and he said it was fine, i would have never left the building otherwise. Please someone help as i am very worried and having extreme anxiety about this. Thankyou in advance

Members don't see this ad.