PCAT Professor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JOliv010

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say just bought the PCAT Professor. The program is helping me a lot especially in biology. Does anyone have comments about the program?

Members don't see this ad.

JOliv010 said:
Just wanted to say just bought the PCAT Professor. The program is helping me a lot especially in biology. Does anyone have comments about the program?

Good morning-

Regarding your questions about PCAT Professor. It is a good overall review tool. I have used it for about 6 months. Decent for general chem but not nearly inclusive enough for organic. Its strengths are certainly biology and math in my opinion. (However, do a little more A&P, genetics, and pathology of common microbes) For math they offer a comprehensive topic review. The key here is not to practice the problems, but speed. Take the quant in the exam format not the practice format, as this will be misleading. Time yourself and you should improve greatly. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought the Kaplan book a few months ago and have been reading it. Many people swear by the Kaplan book, and I can definately see why because it seems to be pretty thorough to cover that much material.

I was on the math section of the Kaplan book and realized that I needed a ton of practice in the math area. Partly, I need work in gettin the correct answers to some problems that seem tricky, but are rather easy, but I really need work in the area of answering many questions in a short period of time. When I saw that the PCAT Professor has many questions, I purchased it. I plan to use them both together for the PCAT.

Has anyone used PCAT Professor? How well do you do on the PCAT after using it?

Thanks