For Sale PCAT material for sale (Dr. Collin’s, Kaplan, Barron’s)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hajenkin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I recently took the PCAT and am interested in selling some of the materials I used to receive a competitive score and help me get into a top 15 program. I paid over $500 for all of these materials and am willing to sell at a competitive price. All are in excellent condition! Let me know if you're interested!

1. Dr. Collin's PCAT Self Review 2017 ($260)
2. Kaplan PCAT 2016-2017 ($20)
3. Barron's PCAT 6th Edition ($10)

I can sell all of them together for $275 (not including shipping) through PayPal, that way it's safe for both the buyer and the seller. If you're interested, email me at [email protected]. I can answer anyquestions or send pictures if needed!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I recently took the PCAT and am interested in selling some of the materials I used to receive a competitive score and help me get into a top 15 program. I paid over $500 for all of these materials and am willing to sell at a competitive price. All are in excellent condition! Let me know if you're interested!

1. Dr. Collin's PCAT Self Review 2017 ($270)
2. Kaplan PCAT 2016-2017 ($30)
3. Barron's PCAT 6th Edition ($10)

I can sell all of them together for $300 (not including shipping) through PayPal, that way it's safe for both the buyer and the seller. If you're interested, email me at [email protected]. I can answer anyquestions or send pictures if needed!

Attachments

• BF314CED-007C-44EB-A68E-607EBD930116.jpeg
    BF314CED-007C-44EB-A68E-607EBD930116.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 73
FYI - The PCAT changed in 2018! The Dr. Collins 750+ page self-study course with practice exams is all new, fully revised for 2018 -2019, and includes direct access to the professors to make sure you are successful!

Dr. Collins' PCAT Prep Class will also have live classes in Houston, Las Vegas, Ann Arbor, Ft. Lauderdale, Columbus & Washington, D.C.

Use code DEAL25 to save $25 at www.PCATPrepClass.com

Members don't see this ad :)
FYI - The PCAT changed in 2018! The Dr. Collins 750+ page self-study course with practice exams is all new, fully revised for 2018 -2019, and includes direct access to the professors to make sure you are successful!

Dr. Collins' PCAT Prep Class will also have live classes in Houston, Las Vegas, Ann Arbor, Ft. Lauderdale, Columbus & Washington, D.C.

Don't get tricked into buying outdated materials! The PCAT changed in 2016 and again in 2018!

The Dr. Collins 750+ page self-study course with practice exams is all new, fully revised for 2018 -2019, and includes direct access to the professors to make sure you are successful!