This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cw5711

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Is anyone having trouble with their PCAT scores appearing in PharmCAS? I took the test in July. My official scores only show when I download the PDF version of the application. However, the written section is blank. Also, when I go to the 'check status' tab of the application, it does not show as being received, or show up at all for that matter. I emailed PharmCAS and they have yet to respond. I saw a couple other people were told to resend their scores from Pearson. Has anyone done this and if so, did it work??

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, i don't believe it has worked. By this time, they should have received my newly sent scores but it still has my writing score as blank. I guess we'll just have to contact our programs to let them know what is happening. I'm applying for early decision, but if it doesn't get fixed by tuesday, then i suppose i get effed.

Hi everyone,
Is anyone having trouble with their PCAT scores appearing in PharmCAS? I took the test in July. My official scores only show when I download the PDF version of the application. However, the written section is blank. Also, when I go to the 'check status' tab of the application, it does not show as being received, or show up at all for that matter. I emailed PharmCAS and they have yet to respond. I saw a couple other people were told to resend their scores from Pearson. Has anyone done this and if so, did it work??

When I emailed Pharmcas about this, it turns out they had my scores and it just doesnt show up.

Unfortunately, i don't believe it has worked. By this time, they should have received my newly sent scores but it still has my writing score as blank. I guess we'll just have to contact our programs to let them know what is happening. I'm applying for early decision, but if it doesn't get fixed by tuesday, then i suppose i get effed.

Do you see an option for early decision under the add program tab? This new platform doesnt show that as a selectable option on my end and pharmcas hasnt responded to me.