PCAT Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LApgx

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

For those of you who have taken the PCAT, can you zoom in to enlarge the text, questions, and calculator? Is there a timer on the screen? Also, can you change the screen brightness? Or do you not have access to these functions? . .
These may at first appear to be silly questions, but I have some issues with my vision and I prefer to have a dimmed screen with larger text. I would really appreciate if you could let me know! :)

Also, I have been studying with the Kaplan book and Pearson practice PCAT exams, and I feel as if I have done better on the Kaplan exams. . . Has anyone had a similar experience? I feel as if the Pearson exams are harder than the Kaplan exams!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello there! First of all, best of luck on your PCAT exam. I am now aware if you are able to enlarge the text, questions, or the calculator. I felt as though the text was larger than normal. I thought I would have this difficulty with the reading section, but I didn't have any problems. Also, I felt as though the Pearson exams were the closest to the level of difficulty to the actual PCAT. Where you score in the Pearson practice tests is usually where you score on the real thing, however I know they still give quite a big range in those score reports so it's hard to determine where you actually stand. I felt that the Kaplan exams were harder than the PCAT.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello there! First of all, best of luck on your PCAT exam. I am now aware if you are able to enlarge the text, questions, or the calculator. I felt as though the text was larger than normal. I thought I would have this difficulty with the reading section, but I didn't have any problems. Also, I felt as though the Pearson exams were the closest to the level of difficulty to the actual PCAT. Where you score in the Pearson practice tests is usually where you score on the real thing, however I know they still give quite a big range in those score reports so it's hard to determine where you actually stand. I felt that the Kaplan exams were harder than the PCAT.

Thank you! :D