Paying surveys for doctors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm an intern, signed up for Sermo about 2 weeks ago and got listed as a "general practitioner." Won't let me choose anesthesiology without verifying with my badge.

Also signed up on M3 as a cardiologist, but 0 surveys in 2 weeks :(
Any other good sites/specialties to sign up for in 2020?
You're asking for advice on how to better commit fraud? I know that people have posted above about lying about being in one field or another, maybe one of them will respond. Personally, lying about my credentials with even the slightest chance to cause downstream patient harm in order to make 40 bucks on a survey isn't something I'd hope people would be interested in.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You're asking for advice on how to better commit fraud? I know that people have posted above about lying about being in one field or another, maybe one of them will respond. Personally, lying about my credentials with even the slightest chance to cause downstream patient harm in order to make 40 bucks on a survey isn't something I'd hope people would be interested in.
They're primarily marketing surveys for drug companies. I lied plenty as a trainee and feel no problems with it.

Of course, now I get plenty of surveys geared towards my own field - and don't fill them out because I'm tired and don't want to spend my time on it.

Oh please, it's marketing research. The billions they invest in actual drug research is what they use to determine what drugs to give to which subsets of patients...not online surveys. I'm just a broke resident trying to make some change and maybe treat myself a little more often.

Come on, I know you lied about being 18+ back in the day. Don't go all soft on me now.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh please, it's marketing research. The billions they invest in actual drug research is what they use to determine what drugs to give to which subsets of patients...not online surveys. I'm just a broke resident trying to make some change and maybe treat myself a little more often.

Come on, I know you lied about being 18+ back in the day. Don't go all soft on me now.
even kevin durant lies