Paying for WREB/NERB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Truedat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering...I know the military covers all of our school based expenses but what about licensure exams or study materials for these exams?? Does the military cover the cost of the: NBDE I and II, wreb or nerb or whatever licensure exam we chose to take? I would love to know what and what they don't foot the bill for. Thanks for any input

LT True

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering...I know the military covers all of our school based expenses but what about licensure exams or study materials for these exams?? Does the military cover the cost of the: NBDE I and II, wreb or nerb or whatever licensure exam we chose to take? I would love to know what and what they don't foot the bill for. Thanks for any input

LT True
There may be some differences in branch here, but I read that the Air Force will cover NBDE's...not sure about state licensure though. My recruiter did say they will pay for state licensures though.

I was reimbursed by the Navy for the NBDE part I without any problems but I believe the Nerb/Wreb are on us. But, I submit the following question. If I take the Nerb AND Wreb, will I get double licensure pay every month for my four years?