pathology on palm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smellycat

Lactose Intolerant
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know of a good path program on the palm os?
i briefly seen robbins but i can't seem to find anywhere to purchase/download

Members don't see this ad.

oh damn...that would be the bomb!

eh nothing?
i was reading somewhere there was path by robbins on a cd format that could go on the palm.
anyone heard of it or know where i can get it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't ask me, I hate palm pilots with the burning passion of a thousand suns. We had a previous topic on this a few weeks - months ago. Something about PDAs or Palm Pilots, should be easy to find. I would look for you but that would make me an accessory to the crime of increasing the use of palm pilots, and I certainly don't want that on my conscience. I don't know if there was much on a Robbins program.

Sigh. I'll probably end up using the #@$!ing thing. I'm getting older, after all, and the memory just isn't what it used to be. But still, I would almost rather memorize Robbins than have to get it on a palm pilot. Someone did mention a cancer staging manual for the palm that sounded almost tempting though. No. Not tempting enough. Screw you, palm pilot. And the horse you rode in on.

yaah said:
Someone did mention a cancer staging manual for the palm that sounded almost tempting though. No. Not tempting enough. Screw you, palm pilot. And the horse you rode in on.

well now you've made me curious,
so here you go, yaah - AJCC on Palm...

http://www.pdamd.com/pdaorder/-/571239613656/item?oec-catalog-item-id=2479

or here (software plus the softcover handbook):
http://www.springeronline.com/sgw/cda/frontpage/0,10735,4-10078-22-20766132-0,00.html

let us know if you can resist spending the $$$...

What I really want is an immunohistochem database in palm format. Something that would tell me what tumors label with what antibodies and vice versa. ie immunoquery lite. i've never been able to find anything like this however. if i were really a go getter i'd make it myself. oh well. i don't think it would involve programming--just entering stuff into one of the pam databasing programs.

and a side note to the new PGY-1s--the web site immunoquery.com is an amazing resource for this type of data, even if it is a little slow. you should get yourself an account.

-mrp