Pathetic-o-meter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medikit

Plastic Bag Middle Class
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just in case anyone was wondering where we fit on the map:

pathetic.PNG

No scores yet, btw

Members don't see this ad.

LMFAO!!!!! that is priceless....just one question, if you were a 30 year old virgin waiting relentlessly for your scores where the hell would that put you on that line?? :laugh:

wylie313 said:
LMFAO!!!!! that is priceless....just one question, if you were a 30 year old virgin waiting relentlessly for your scores where the hell would that put you on that line?? :laugh:

Label the axis! I definitely think Saddam hiding in a hole (what happened to destroying us, gopher-man?) is more pathetic than XFL, but I don't think that's what you intended :D

So which way is which? I have turtles; I've seen thiem upside down, and that's not so bad. I happened to have liked the XFL, and I could do a LOT with a 30 yr.old (male) virgin right now. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
why not put "taking the time to make this diagram" to the far left.... just kidding :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! This is so great HAHAHAHAHA...

I was just about to bring up an argument about where the "fly on flypaper" should be placed on the scale and then I thought about where that would put me so I'm just gonna save it.