PAT questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docveda

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need PAT exams and questions if anyone has them. Please PM me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

docveda said:
I need PAT exams and questions if anyone has them. Please PM me. Thanks.

When I studied for the DAT I found Barron's PAT to be much harder than either Kaplan or TopScore especially with the judging angle size section. I unfortunately gave away all my DAT study materials, however, the book is only $16 from B&N and $12 in Amazon.com and you could buy it used on Amazon.com as well. You may even find a copy in your local public library and make copies of the PAT section.

WARNING: The PAT section is the only section of value in Barron's How to Prepare for the Dental Admissions Test. So if you buy that book to study for the PAT disregard the rest of the book.

NoBraces said:
When I studied for the DAT I found Barron's PAT to be much harder than either Kaplan or TopScore especially with the judging angle size section. I unfortunately gave away all my DAT study materials, however, the book is only $16 from B&N and $12 in Amazon.com and you could buy it used on Amazon.com as well. You may even find a copy in your local public library and make copies of the PAT section.

WARNING: The PAT section is the only section of value in Barron's How to Prepare for the Dental Admissions Test. So if you buy that book to study for the PAT disregard the rest of the book.

Thanks for the advice Dr. Nobraces :)