PassNaplexNow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mandy_2

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I just wanted to let you guys know that if you are looking for a great prepration course you should sign up for PassNaplexNow class. I honestly recommend this course, I took it and it made my life so easy. I highly recommend it, both teachers are awsome they make sure you cover everything needed for the exam :) if you have any question you can always PM me.
Good luck everyone,
Mandy.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to let you guys know that if you are looking for a great prepration course you should sign up for PassNaplexNow class. I honestly recommend this course, I took it and it made my life so easy. I highly recommend it, both teachers are awsome they make sure you cover everything needed for the exam :) if you have any question you can always PM me.
Good luck everyone,
Mandy.

Hi Mandy
I agree with you I took the course it is very helpful both teachers are wonderful and covered almost all for Naplex&CPJE Check their web sitepassnaplexnow for any info.
Thanks
Subha

Hi subha,
Do you have study material that i could borrow , have u already taken the cpje i am preparing for the cpje exam. took it couple of times but did not make it. I'd really appreciate any help

Hi subha,
Do you have study material that i could borrow , have u already taken the cpje i am preparing for the cpje exam. took it couple of times but did not make it. I'd really appreciate any help

Hi Enlighten
I am preparing for CPJE will be taking next month.My friend got result today and passed let me ask if he is going to sell his material from passnaplexnow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Enlighten
I am preparing for CPJE will be taking next month.My friend got result today and passed let me ask if he is going to sell his material from passnaplexnow.

Hi Subha,
May i ask you when you took passnaplexnow course? I took it a year ago, and it was really helpful for NAPLEX. I'm taking the CPJE next month, I'm so scared of that exam. Now that you said your friend has passed the exam I'm relieved. Would you just share with me how you are going to prepare for CPJE?

Hi Enlighten

Hi Subha,
Have u heard from ur friend pls let me know
Thankyou

Hi Subha,
May i ask you when you took passnaplexnow course? I took it a year ago, and it was really helpful for NAPLEX. I'm taking the CPJE next month, I'm so scared of that exam. Now that you said your friend has passed the exam I'm relieved. Would you just share with me how you are going to prepare for CPJE?
Hi Angie
I took the class in September,Octber&december it is veryvvvvvvvvvvvvery helpful, studying from the material.taking test next month.

Hi everybody,
Good luck everyone,
Mandy.

Hi Mandy
When did you take CPJE test.Can a tech fill C!! by law.
Thanks