Passed Naplex - here to help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slowly707

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got my naplex results - 108. Iam here to help anyone who needs some help studying or questions in general.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations to you! :) Please tell us about your testing experience... did you take the pre-Naplex? If so, did you feel it was useful? What did you study for the test and how many hours did you put in? :)

Congratulations to you! :) Please tell us about your testing experience... did you take the pre-Naplex? If so, did you feel it was useful? What did you study for the test and how many hours did you put in? :)

No I did not take Pre-Naplex....too expensive and I think that if someone did bad on it it would bring down their confidence before the exam--and thats the last thing you want. I put in a good 3-4 weeks of studying...in my opinion, plenty...to be honest I would say I used less than 50% of what I studied on the Naplex...the other questions you just have to..well..know. Focus on math...it will boost you up if you do well. Dont feel obligated to read everything in APHA book...some of it is overkill.

How much kinetics/statistics should we focus on? I heard that some people may get many questions on just one disease state, is it true? Is APhA alone is a good study source?

Members don't see this ad :)
How much kinetics/statistics should we focus on? I heard that some people may get many questions on just one disease state, is it true? Is APhA alone is a good study source?

My naplex:
Kinetics - ZERO questions
Stats - 6 questions
Diabetes - 1 question
HTN - 2 questions
HIV - 6-7 questions
ID - 10-12 questions

yes APHA is a good source you should be fine with it.

I did the pre-naplex last year and found it to be a total confidence boost, rather than the opposite.

It doesn't hurt that they guessed my score to be 117-137 and I ended up doing better than that.

Not sure I'd advertise a 108!

So you're the one who got a 150 right? Way to be a jerk and belittle someone who got a lower score than you on an exam that is pass/fail.

nope, no 150. I was pretty bummed the score doesn't actually count for anything though.

How long did it take to get your results? I just finished the exam about 2 hours ago and am anxious to know if I passed or not.

hey pharm 4 u. it takes about 2-3 business days to send your results via email. I took it on a thursday and got my result the following tuesday..

hey slowly 707. I did not pass the naplex. I had a 74. I had a 93 on the prenaplex. I studied from the APHA book and am extremely disappointed. What should i do?

hey slowly 707. I did not pass the naplex. I had a 74. I had a 93 on the prenaplex. I studied from the APHA book and am extremely disappointed. What should i do?

You need to STOP EVERYTHING and JUST STUDY CALCULATIONS. That's it. Nothing else. PM me for a 27 page document on calculations alone. If you know these cold, you will get a 75+ easy. Even though there are only 25-35 questions, they count a lot more than your other questions.

You need to STOP EVERYTHING and JUST STUDY CALCULATIONS. That's it. Nothing else. PM me for a 27 page document on calculations alone. If you know these cold, you will get a 75+ easy. Even though there are only 25-35 questions, they count a lot more than your other questions.

How could we study for calculations?
Thanks a lot in advance!