This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TeslaCybertruck95

Reaction score
Hey all, I am currently directing my studies toward the premed route and was wondering about the repercussions of opting for the pass/fail option offered this semester. I am an associates degree RN and am getting my bachelors in nursing online. The class I am taking is not a prereq to med school so I was really torn on if it would really matter. I'm working in an ER with limited staff on night shift so obviously in light of recent events I've been working overtime which really affects my performance in class. So far in this bachelors program I have made all A's and coming from a less than average freshman and sophmore year gpa from my first go at college back in 2013-2014 I cant afford to interrupt this upward trend. Any advice? does it really matter if it isnt a prereq, and should I prepare to answer for this in the future?

Members don't see this ad.

Prereq or not a prereq, if it's B or above, take the grade. If it's B- or below, take a pass.

B looks fine, and definitely better than a Pass.