partner for ECOS in Montreal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoshem

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, I m looking for a study partner to take the ECOS in jun 2010 (frensh or english), andif some body can suggest me a good book I ll apreciate that.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
In most med schools in Quebec, we have our own ECOS sequences set but our schools...but most of them are based on the Bates medical examination book...which is also used in the states. So try that one because it is definitely the MAIN reference for us.
Hope this can help

hey
thank u very much for your reply but before that I buy this book I would like to ask if there is a similar book in french language. becouse my exam will be in french.
thank u

Members don't see this ad :)
There is a French edition of Bates. Try U de M bookstore.

thank u oct 8

Hi NinaGuchi, oct 8 and every body
I got the Frensh version of Bates. Thank u all gys very much for your advice It is a great Book. But, it doesn't cover the exams that we should order in each clinical cas nor the treatment plan. do u thank I should cover this part for the osce exam in Quebec? or should I only concentrate on the medical history and clinical exam?
thanks
Hoshem

How far are you in your preparations for the ecos and did you find a study partner