Part Time Health Article Writer Wanted

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jimmyfys

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think this is a more suitable thread to post this.

I am looking for one persons to rewrite and provide fresh articles for my diabetes and diabetic diet site. These articles should paint a picture on how a diabetic diet program works as well as give positive reasons why people with diabetes should follow a proper diet plan in order to get control over the disease. I would prefer to include current statistics, data or table to further enhance the article (optional).

Anyone interested on the job, please PM (Private Message) me to further discuss on payment and other details.

Members don't see this ad.

I know of a very intelligent Dietitian with flawless writing skill.
Do leave me your e mail or tel Number and I will request the person
to get in touch with you.

Hi:

Thanks for taking the time to read this private message. I am an SEO writer, professional research paper writer and essayist, and have participated in creative writing ventures. Also, I wrote for one year for my high school newspaper as an Editorial writer. I pride myself on a job well-done, quick turnaround times, and attention to detail. I am attaching some examples of some MRSA articles I wrote for a prior client. I apologize that it looks like you were looking for a writer back in December, and I just stumbled across your ad today. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Please see the attachment for the example.

Attachments

• MRSA Articles.zip
    12.8 KB · Views: 322