part 2 scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yasi

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i received my scores after all
i've got 82 ,is that too bad??????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

as a part 2 scores ,i dont think so.because part 2 is not as important as part 1 for school application,i think must of the schools which request part 2 just want a pass degree.

do you guys know if part 2 score are important when one applies for speciality program? and if you dont do well the first time and want to score higher, does it affect your changes for speciality, i mean does it matter if one takes the exam more than once?

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Dimple
do you guys know if part 2 score are important when one applies for speciality program? and if you dont do well the first time and want to score higher, does it affect your changes for speciality, i mean does it matter if one takes the exam more than once?

thanks in advance

Dimple, with such great scores you have, you're obvioulsy waayyy too smart. I highly doubt you'll need to take that test more than once to score high enough. :)

thanks meggs.
but i dont feel prepared enough to take the exam, coz i was so caught up in other things. thats why i need to know that if i took them again would that reflex badly on my record and affect any chances of specialization

hey one more quesiton, why did you choose uop?

thanks again

Originally posted by Dimple
why did you choose uop?

Do I have a choice??