This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DowntownDavid

Reaction score
Please read carefully. Preference is for long term roommate however can be somewhat flexible.

Room for rent available in a 2 bedroom apartment at $1350 per month for long term. If short term (less than 1 year) price it will be $1600. If ultra-short term 3 months or less it will be $1900. Looking for someone immediately with nice amount of closet space near the lovely prospect park. Love living next to the park and all the nearby bars, cafes and restaurants. Amenities nearby: Laundromat, banks, cafes, restaurants, movie theatres, post office and the beautiful Prospect Park. F/G train (15th st prospect park stop) closeby and R train (4th st and 9th ave) within walking distance. B61 and B68 closeby. B69 and B67 within walking distance. Pics attached. Walking distance to methodist hospital and easy commute to others such as maimonides, lutheran, downstate, brooklyn hospital and more!
imageBmCHlAohz.png

imageSG1Ig0j3M.png

imagerzJ8g0jnz.png

imageHGkLeAshG.png

imageBWlUe0i2f.png

imageHeJLlAs2f.png
imageBMQIxAshM.png

A bit about me. I work 2 seasonal jobs Tax preparer during winter. Real estate during spring, summer and fall. Family move to NY from Puerto Rico, I grew up in sunset park Brooklyn since I was a baby and now in park slope. I am into meditation daily, going to practical philosophy and kabbalah classes (spiritual growth) , reading, gym (least 2x week), networking events, traveling, salsa dancing. Very respectful of people and love harmony. Extra $ for couples. Video link on youtube upon request If you have any questions or wish for a viewing please text me in addition to calling or emailing. Thanks! I will return calls back if you left a message or texted me. Bars, restaurant, prospect park (smorgasburg in summer) and both Nighthawk cinema and Ample Hills creamery (Ice cream parlor) coming soon! Call/text me at 347-746-9278. Please leave message and/or text if I don't respond and I will get back to you asap! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.