Pain Physician opportunity Salt Lake City

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zeffer

"My dog ate em. I swear thats the truth!"
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are presently looking for a board certified or eligible fellowship trained physician with superior skills and knowledge in comprehensive pain management. Qualified individuals will be adept at not only current interventional technique but also appropriate medical management of chronic pain patients. We are an extremely busy practice. Our philosophy uses a comprehensive approach in the treatment of chronic pain. We use any combination of physical therapy, medication management, injection therapy, Psychiatry, Psychology, and alternative medicine techniques specifically tailored to each patient in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Presently we do all aspects of pain management including: spinal cord stimulator trails and implants, kyphoplasty, performing routine nerve blocks, radiofrequency ablation, sympathetic blocks, epidural steroid injections, intrathecal pump implant and subsequent management, medical management, etc.

Qualified individuals will:
  • Be ABA board certified or eligible
  • Have completed an ACGME certified fellowship in Pain Management

• Possess excellent technical skills in the procedure suite and O.R.

• Eligible and obtain a Utah state license

• Be in good standing with all national practitioner databases

• Hard working

• Self motivated

• Easy to get along with

• Work well with others

• Assist in maintaining current referral relationships while creating additional ones

• Be able to work independently and within a team model

• Dedicated to the success of the practice

• Able to work with the difficult patients as well as the easy ones

• Have excellent diagnostic skills

• Follow protocols regarding some aspects of the practice

• Be a problem solver
PM me if you are interested.

NO HEADHUNTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.