Paid version of anki?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thehab1193

Reaction score
Worth it? Or is free fine too

Members don't see this ad.

Worth it? Or is free fine too

The iPhone app has a cost, but I believe the Android app should be free. Desktop app is definitely free.

Never pay for a deck, there are plenty of great free ones out there.

I paid for the Anki app and used it as a language learning tool and it has paid for itself many times over during my study period for the MCAT and throughout my first year of medical school.

Reactions: 1 user
I personally spent the $25 on the iphone app and I think it was probably the best 25 bucks I've ever spent. I rarely spend money in the app store, I think its usually a waste but having Anki accessible mobile was a game changer. I expect if I get into med school it will continue to pay dividends. If you have an android, I believe its free so for sure download it. Like Zenabi90 said though don't waste money on premade decks, the best way to learn is to create your own decks. If you're in a time crunch and don't have time to make your own cards than theres lots of free decks over a variety of subjects that can be found on SDN or on reddit MCAT forums.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can any of you guys who bought the iOS app comment on why you think it was worth it over just using your phones web browser?