Paid surveys?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beyondbethany

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the last few months, I have been bombarded daily by emails to participate in paid surveys for various market research firms. Some also invite me to review a certain number of charts./cases. These are all heme-onc based.

As a poor fellow, if someone offers me >$100 to do something like this they at least have my attention. Anyone have experience with these? I haven't even gone through the screening questions on one to know if I could do it.

Members don't see this ad.

In the last few months, I have been bombarded daily by emails to participate in paid surveys for various market research firms. Some also invite me to review a certain number of charts./cases. These are all heme-onc based.

As a poor fellow, if someone offers me >$100 to do something like this they at least have my attention. Anyone have experience with these? I haven't even gone through the screening questions on one to know if I could do it.
I used to do a s***load of them during fellowship. Now I only do it if the pay works out to >$300/h for the time quoted.

To qualify, just lie about how long you've been in practice. I always used the time since starting residency so...not a complete fabrication. If you say <1y you'll never qualify.

Reactions: 1 user

Yeah, there are online ones, phone ones, and in person ones. For online ones, I generally will only do it if it pays at least $3/minute, although as a fellow my bar would probably be lower.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why would I pay and also spend time to do a survey? I would rather not do it and not pay anything - two mangoes with one stone!

Why would I pay and also spend time to do a survey? I would rather not do it and not pay anything - two mangoes with one stone!
Who are you, where did you come from and what are you talking about?

These are surveys that you get paid to complete.

Who are you, where did you come from and what are you talking about?

These are surveys that you get paid to complete.

Who I am, I know not. Where I came from, I do not know. What I am talking about, I have never known. Surveys that I get paid to complete are even worse than surveys that I have to pay to complete.